[Devel] lcr enhancement

Ovidiu Sas osas at somanetworks.com
Tue Mar 21 18:06:59 CET 2006

Hi all,

Today we have the following fields in the lcr table:
  prefix from_uri grp_id priority

I would like to enhance the routing functionality of the lcr module by
adding a new field to the lcr table: blocked (a regex)
In the new model, after a route is selected based on the prefix and
from_uri, the destination will be checked against the blocked.  If blocked
is matching the destination, then the route will be dropped.

This is useful when we plan to route all calls via a single gateway, but
we would like to block expensive toll calls.

Comments?

-ovi