[Devel] avpops in onreply_route

S G skg1010 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 01:40:42 CET 2006

Hi,

I have request for the ability to use avpops functions in the
"onreply_route" block. Here is a usage example. I can now replace the IP in
fix_nated_sdp with a private IP for the situatuion of 2 STUN enabled clients
behind the same NAT. I can use avpops + nathelper to do this for the invite
sent to the destination, but when the 200 OK response is sent back to the
originating client, i can't use the same method to modify the SDP. This is
because avpops fucntions are not available in "onreply_route". Can this
functionality be added please?

Thanks,
Sumeet