[Devel] Information exchange between module

Behr Jean-Luc Jean_Luc.Behr at alcatel.fr
Mon Mar 20 11:56:49 CET 2006

Hello,

I need to exchange some information between 2 modules and I am trying to find the best way to do it.
I am using the mediaproxy module that communicates with the mediaproxy deamon.
When a communication is being established the mediaproxy module retrieves from the mediaproxy deamon
its IP address and the chosen port.
These information are locally used in the function UseMediaProxy to update the SDP part of the message.

I would like to access to these information from a new module.
How can I do ? Any advice ?

Best regards
Jean-Luc Behr