[Devel] Re: unixodbc trim padding result

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Sun Mar 19 18:00:22 CET 2006

Hello,

I am not sure that we have to integrate this in the database drivers,
there are other types in database which do not pad with spaces
(varchar). Space is not a forbidden character in all fields of SIP
messages, although it may make no sense to have spaces at the end of a
text, it is not something that must not exist.

Does your patch strip only the padding chars, or it applies to all
column types?

Cheers,
Danie