[Devel] how to alter the ACK to a 487

S G skg1010 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 18 00:08:11 CET 2006

Hi,

Would it make sense to add this functionality? Or is there some other way to
accomplish these translations. A certain carrier expects "+1" type e.164
formatting in calls sent to them. So I have to translate the To and From
header to accomplish this. They are very strict about this in their interop
testing. Some SIP phones dont like "+" in their username that we are using.
Its also a major annoyance to change all your users settings to support one
carrier for the phones that do support it. Is there a better way to do this?

Thanks,
Sumeet