[Devel] OpenSER don't run on FreeBSD

Michal Buchtik buchtajz at borsice.net
Wed Mar 15 08:48:26 CET 2006

> Which compiler version are you using?.

FreeBSD 5.4:
Using built-in specs.
Configured with: FreeBSD/i386 system compiler
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.4.2 [FreeBSD] 20040728

FreeBSD 6.0:
Using built-in specs.
Configured with: FreeBSD/i386 system compiler
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.4.4 [FreeBSD] 20050518

> > Trying on:
> > FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE, openser-1.0.0
> > FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE
> >   - openser-1.0.0 compiled from port
>
> Is this the port from the FreeBSD ports tree?

Yes, from ports tree

> >   - openser-1.0.1 compiled from port
>
> Is this the port from the packaging/freebsd directory of openser 1.0.1
> tarball?. I committed an update this afternoon. If you can get 1.0.1
> sources again from sourceforge cvs and try would be helpful.

I download it from
http://openser.org/pub/openser/1.0.1/packages/FreeBSD/port

The CVS version I will try at evening.

> >   - openser-1.0.1 binary packages from openser.org
>
> Did you try the packages at?:
>
> http://openser.org/pub/openser/1.0.1/packages/FreeBSD/
>
> I compiled them in a FreeBSD 6-STABLE (almost 6.1-PRERELEASE).

Yes, both with/without tls. I ignore dependency of pqsql, I use version
8.1.3.
Mysql version I try too.