[Devel] how to alter the ACK to a 487

S G skg1010 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 15 03:45:21 CET 2006

Question, how do I alter the ACK to a 487? I need to be able to run subst on
the ACK so i can do translations on the "TO" and "FROM" headers when a call
is sent to a carrier. I then translate it back when recieving messages from
the carrier. I've been able to do the translations on all other messages but
cant find the routing block that will let me alter the ACK to the 487. I see
in the docs that t_on_reply() does not handle "local generated replies". Is
it possible?

Thanks,
Sumeet