[Devel] Event-Timestamp attribute

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Mar 7 10:11:30 CET 2006

ok done - please let me know if I missed some attr or value somewhere.

Also the values for Sip-Method attribute were redefined as OpenSER does
not read these values from dictionary, but uses the internal values.
These value definitions are meant for the RADIUS server to correctly
identify the values.

regards,
bogdan