[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1442869 ] unixodbc compile problem

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 6 10:01:39 CET 2006

Bugs item #1442869, was opened at 2006-03-04 04:54
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1442869&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
Build from CVS (3/3/2006) produced the following error:

In file included from dbase.c:40:
my_con.h:47: error: flexible array member in otherwise
empty struct

The code in question is below:

#define STRN_LEN

typedef struct strn
{
        char s[STRN_LEN];
} strn;

I review of a diff to the previous version of my_con.h is:

typedef struct strn
{
         char s[1024];
} strn;

An obvious solution is to change the define to:

#define STRN_LEN 1024

Regards,
Norm