[Devel] openser -- problems with multiple headers of the same type?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Mar 3 09:30:07 CET 2006

Daniel,

the linking between headers of same type is done for all headers that
accept multiple instances. This will make much easier to visit them all
- just follow a single linked list.

of course there is also about properly parsing and fetching them - if
the header allow multiple instances, be sure to parse them all (and not
only the first one) and get the data from all bodies - it's what I did
for Allow and Supported headers.

regards,
bogdan