[Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1414641 ] BOUNTY: uac_auth() credentials from AVP

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 2 11:41:35 CET 2006

Feature Requests item #1414641, was opened at 2006-01-25 16:52
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1414641&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: None

Initial Comment:
copy & paste from devel at openser.org:

Hi Bogdan,
Hi @ll,

as we really need this functionality and I absolutely
don't find enough
time to teach myself "C-Programming" right now, I have
been allowed to
offer a bounty (150$) for a patch resolving this request:

BOUNTY
======

Allow UAC module to get credentials for uac_auth() from AVP

Description
===========

At the moment uac_auth() retrieves one user/pass pair
for each realm,
statically configured with modparam("uac",
"credential", "..."). What
I need is to get credentials by using AVP as I need
different "outgoing"
credentials for each of my users.

This should be done by simply adding the possibility to
do configuration
as follows (or similar - at least it should behave like
"fr_inv_timer_avp"):

# modparam("uac", "credential_avp", 1)
# modparam("uac", "credential_user", "my_avp_user")
# modparam("uac", "credential_pass", "my_avp_pass")
# modparam("uac", "credential_realm", "my_avp_realm")

This "extension" should (if possible) not be a
"one-time-patch" but
fit OpenSER's "philosophy" as I would really like it to
find it's way
into official OpenSER's devel version. So please let me
know if there
are concerns if this could be possible!

Conditions
==========

* patch should be 100% compatible with any kind of
"old" config and
  settings like

  # modparam("uac","credential","user:realm:pass")
  # modparam("uac","from_restore_mode","auto")
  # ...

  should still work as expected if no AVP config was
done for uac.

* patch must work with uac module from current stable
OpenSER 1.0 and
  current CVS devel version

* patch must be finished within 10 days (from now :)

Reward
======

150,00 US Dollars plus a 50 Dollar bonus if finished
within this week.
As this will probably be a very small patch I find this
to be a fair
price - please correct me if I'm wrong!

Kind regards,
Thomas Gelf

PS: If interested please reply to this list or contact
me directly to
   let me know

     a) that you will do this job and
     b) how your solution would look like