[Devel] Nathelper enhancement

S G skg1010 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 20:47:32 CET 2006

I'm trying to minimize the use of rtpproxy. If the 2 clients are a
considerable distance from the server running rtpproxy you will introduce
unneccesary lag. This is really noticeable if you are doing anything with
video. Depending on your client you can usually get the local IP off of the
callid header or O line in the SDP.

-Sumeet