[Devel] cvs coredump

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jun 28 11:38:42 CEST 2006

Hi Ray,

the missing "tag" field in the trusted table was a good hint to find the
problem - even the the cause was the missing field, the proxy must not
crash if invalid tables are used.

I made some fixes in the initialization of the module and the crash
should be fixed now (as far as I tested).

thanks for report and regards,
bogdan