[Devel] Mem-leak in tm-module?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 26 20:04:35 CEST 2006

Andreas,

the log shows that some transactions cannot be deleted because some
referencing problem, I suspect it is somehow related to the ACK fix. I
did a small fixup on CVS and added some more debug in REF/UNREF to try
to figure out what is the problem.

So, first step is to update from cvs and re-run your tests - if the
problem persists, please send me the log again. I will also try to give
you a patch to revert the ACK changes to see if the problem disappears.

regards,
bogdan