[Devel] Mem-leak in tm-module?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 26 17:11:35 CEST 2006

Hi Andreas,

could you please send me privately the shm mem log during run time
(SIGUSR1) and at shutdown? I will take a look and see if I can get
something out of it....

what it will be very, very , very helpful is the complete log (from
startup to shutdown) of openser with mem debug support in debug=9. It
will contain all logs about mem allocations  and it will help me to find
what's the context of the leaks. This log can be huge I guess :-/

Regards,
Bogdan