[Devel] RE: [Users] OpenSER - one year old

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Wed Jun 14 17:56:53 CEST 2006

Happy Birthday!
Thanks to all the people involved in this project, thanks for your support
and dedication.
We really appreciate all your efforts.
Thanks again and happy birthday.

Cheers!!

Ricardo Javier Martinez Ogalde
Ingeniero de Desarrollo
VOISS NET S.A.
Cisco Certified Network Associate ,CCNA (CSCO 10643101)
*   :  (56 2) 240 81 96
*    :  (56 2) 245 74 95
*   :  rmartinez at redvoiss.net