[Devel] detached timer warning

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jun 13 16:52:30 CEST 2006

Hi Juha,

the warning is due a race condition in timer processing. A transaction
was detached from the timer list (expire, cleanup, reply received); in
the same time, another process was computing the transaction (maybe a
reply was received) and it's trying to place it back into timer....and
this is the race.

Probably by delaying the sending of final reply (due failing RADIUS),
the race was more probably to happen than in normal processing.

regards,
bogdan