[Devel] dialog module causing crash?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jun 5 12:23:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

do you experience the crash if you are not using the fifo function?

if you do not specify a "-d directory" parameter, the core files should
go into / directory (if write permission is on; better approach is to
set a working directory via "-d" command line param to a a directory
where the core file can be written. than backtrace is welcomed ;)

regards,
bogdan