[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1476285 ] installs to wrong libdir

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 1 11:15:37 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1476285, was opened at 2006-04-25 21:17
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1476285&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: packaging
>Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
I'm on a 64 bit system. There are sed commands that
point to /usr/lib. My lib directory is /usr/lib64. One
way to fix this would be a ./configure script that
generates the makefile for you.

Also, when I run the following:
make DESTDIR=/usr/local/openserinstalltest install
it will attempt to install libraries in /lib. I have no
/lib. The correct place for the libraries it installs,
however, is /usr/lib(64). This should be set by the
LIBDIR variable.

Comment By: Daniel-Constantin Mierla (miconda)