[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1529628 ] openserctl fixes

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 27 14:02:57 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1529628, was opened at 2006-07-27 08:02
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1529628&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya found a couple of problems
in openserctl that was described in the following
thread:

http://openser.org/pipermail/devel/2006-
July/003490.html

I put together a patch that addresses the issues
identified.

The patch is attached.

For future reference,  creating a patch is a pretty
simple three step process.

1. Make a copy of the original source:

   cp openserctl openserctl.orig

2. Update the source:

   vi openserctl

3. Create a patch file

   diff -u openserctl.orig openserctl >
openserctl.patch

Note that there are many ways to create patches, the
above works for me and is quick and simple (for single
file patches).

Regards,
Norm