[Devel] append_branch usage

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jul 20 13:17:38 CEST 2006

Hi Simon,

your module has to use the TM api to call this function. As you already
register a callback, probably you figured out how to load the TM api.
See modules/tm/tm_load.h, the t_relay api function.
IMPORTANT: note that the parameter types are not the same as from
script. The function expects:
     (struct sip_msg  *p_msg , char *proxy, char *foo)
where proxy is a struct proxy_l * ; foo is not used.

regards,
bogdan