[Devel] is_domain_local

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu Jul 20 10:28:58 CEST 2006

On Thursday 20 July 2006 11:19, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Dan Pascu writes:
>  > Why not make it smart enough to avoid the need to do extra
>  > processing in the script.
>
> if i remember correctly, uri can consist of just a domain.

is that just domain, or sip:domain? My aim is for the former case. if
something like 'adomain.com' is parsed by the URI parser into a domain
(even if there is no sip: in front of it) then the issue is moot and
it'll work for both URIs and simple domain names in avps.
Else these need to be taken into account somehow.

--
Dan