[Devel] is_domain_local

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Jul 19 21:24:48 CEST 2006

My opinion is that the functions should take as parameter an URI and not
just the domain. Normally the script handles SIP uris and not just
domain name, so has no sense to start extending the pvs to just for this
purpose.
The function should properly parse the received URI and to extract the
domain.

regards,
bogdan