[Devel] is_domain_local

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Jul 19 12:48:31 CEST 2006

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu writes:

 > yes, it makes sense. But with this new function, I thing is_from_local()
 > and is_uri_host_local() become obsolete.

is_from_local yes, but is_uri_host_local is more complicated thing,
because its behavior is different depending if it is called from route
block or failure_route block.

one thing that i noticed with is_domain_local is that it assumes that
its argument contains a domain.  many pseudo variables only return uri,
not host part of uri.  i guess it would be ok to later add new pseudo
variables for host part for such uris if someone needs them.

-- juha