[Devel] AVP unknown type 25

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jul 17 18:47:49 CEST 2006

Hi Norman,

the message is from postgres module and it is not related to AVP.
the reason is the newly TEXT data type added into the postgres table
definitions. The module does not recognize this data type (TEXTOID id 25).

I just committed a fix on cvs - no functionality was affected (unknown
types were automatically cast to STRING anyhow), but it gets rid of the
message.

before doing a backport, please test the devel and let me know if it
fixes your problem.

regards,
bogdan