[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1523942 ] wrong default certificate path in debian package

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 17 18:44:27 CEST 2006

Bugs item #1523942, was opened at 2006-07-17 19:00
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1523942&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: packaging
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
Hi!

When building the debian packake, the default cert
location in openser.cfg is wrong - it includes the
build directory, e.g.:

#tls_certificate =
"/home/darilion/software/openser-1.1-cvs/sip-server/debian/openser/etc/openser/tls/user/user-cert.pem"
#tls_private_key =
"/home/darilion/software/openser-1.1-cvs/sip-server/debian/openser/etc/openser/tls/user/user-privkey.pem"
#tls_ca_list =
"/home/darilion/software/openser-1.1-cvs/sip-server/debian/openser/etc/openser/tls/user/user-calist.pem"

As I did not find where this is done, maybe someone can
take look at it.