[Devel] New openserctlrc

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Fri Jul 14 16:22:26 CEST 2006

I'm more confused now, is this a bug ?

Replaced postgres:// with pgsql:// and upon startup the following errors
were thrown:

openser[8609]: bind_dbmod: Module pgsql does not export db_use_table
function
openser[8609]: ERROR: uridb_db_bind: unable to bind to the database module
openser[8609]: ERROR: uri_db:mod_init(): No database module found
openser[8609]: init_mod(): Error while initializing module uri_db

The system is running postgresql-8.1

Regards,
Norm