[Devel] Please help for Openser-1.1.0

Ferianto siregar ferianto_voip at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 09:57:48 CEST 2006

Dear all,

  First of all I would like to say thanks to all the developer team who has released new packet for openser. It is openser-1.1.0.
  As all of you know that before, I have a problem when I compiled the  openser packet with TLS (openser-1.0.1-tls_src.tar.gz).Error  in  SSL_CTX_set_options. I can`t repair it untill now.
  But, using openser-1.1.0-tls_src.tar.gz, I don`t have any error message  again when I compile TLS by using "make TLS=1 all" command.
  So, I am very happy that the new openser packet has been released.
  But, I have some question about the new released.
  1. I use the Redhat 9 with the version of kernel is 2.4, can my system  that i will build working as well as possible? As I know that the new  packet just support operating system debian (all the packet is for  debian). or Should i move to Debian?
  2. When I try to build database and I run  #/usr/local/sbin/openser_mysql.sh, I got error message. So, I look into  the directory of /usr/local/sbin, and I don`t find the  "openser_mysql.sh".
  I just find : "openser, openserctl, openserunix".
   But in openser1.0.1-tls, I can find "openser , openserctl,  openser_gen_ha, openser_mysql.sh, openser_postgresql.sh, openserunix".
  How it can be?
  Can I copy the "openser_gen_ha, openser_mysql.sh,  openser_postgresql.sh" from openser-1.0.1-tls_src to openser-1.1.0 that  I have ? So i can bulid the database.  or maybe I will get error?
   Please help me...Please..

  Thanks for all regards,

  Ferianto