[Devel] rr-callbacks and dst-uri for Path and NAT

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jan 26 17:59:14 CET 2006

Andreas Granig wrote:

> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
>
>> ok - and problem is that you want to  P1 to set a the dst_uri based
>> on the received-param from a RR callback, but you think dst_uri may
>> be overwritten by loose_route....right?
>

> Right. That's because set_dst_uri() is called after running the
> rr-callbacks in after_strict() and after_loose()...
>
> Does the approach makes sense anyway? I can't think of a better
> solution for NAT if the registrar isn't the next hop of an UAC...

yes it makes sense...

another solution, as posted previosuly, is to use the future function
get_rr_param() instead of gaving RR callbacks. Something like:
    loose_route();
    get_rr_param("received","i:10");
    avp_pushto(""$duri","i:10");

I also look if possible to move the callbacks after rr made its all moves ;)

bogdan