[Devel] CVS pserver issues?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jan 23 12:36:03 CET 2006

Hi,

looks like this problem was reported by several people. I tried it for
may self and first time indeed, I got same error during login - but
after being insistent (re-running the login several time (2-3)), it
seams to work.

Actually the snapshots are generated also via pserver ....

if the problem persists, please let me know and I will try to contact
the sourceforge guys to see what about.

regards,
bogdan