[Devel] Memory leak in 1.0.0?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jan 20 13:01:42 CET 2006

Hi Federico,

compile with memory debug support: remove F_MALLOC and add the
DBG_QM_MALLOC define in Makefile.defs (note you need to recompile
everything).

At shutdown, a complete report on the memory will be logs - it will help
to spot potential mem leaks.

BTW, this looks like errors generated by mysql (which uses the pkg
memory) - are performing some huge query or something?

Also try to increase the size of the pkg memory - maybe is not a leak,
but simple is not enough.

regards,
Bogdan