[Devel] serweb

Mike Williams mwilliams at ETC1.net
Wed Jan 18 16:45:51 CET 2006

Has anyone rewritten serweb to work with PHP 5.1 and specifically for OpenSER
in addition to SER? I've started some basic work to refactor much of the
design. Most of the OOP methods employed were muddied thanks to PHP 4's lack
of real objects. I think it would benefit greatly from a complete rewrite /
cleanup of the data layer.

How should I go about working on this? Does the OpenSER team want me to use a
public CVS system? Any suggestions on how to keep the discussions open and yet not flooding the development mailing list?

Also, does anyone know what is happening with PHPlib? The programmer of the
original SER seems to have made large use of it, but PHPlib doesn't seem to
have been updated since PHP3.

---Mike