[Devel] session termination

Daniel Hsueh dhsueh at somanetworks.com
Mon Jan 16 22:32:37 CET 2006

Hello all,

I'm currently implementing a module to track dialogs to implement call
statefulness for OpenSER, and specifically, to implement SIP Session
Timers (RFC 4028) proxy behavior for OpenSER.

JF, perhaps we should work together on implementing dialog tracking.
I'm not sure what exact usage scenarios you are targeting; shall we
discuss in email?  You mentioned a "dialog" module; I don't see any
module like that when browsing the source at
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/openser/sip-server/ -- could you
point me to where I can find this code?  (Or are you refering to the
"dlg" code that comes with the tm module?)

Thanks!

Daniel Hsueh                 mailto:dhsueh at somanetworks.com
SOMA Networks                           tel:+1-416-348-1631