[Devel] mysql module failed to reconnect after mysql restart

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Fri Jan 13 23:33:33 CET 2006

I'm using the CVS version of OpenSER.

A quick "ngrep -R mysql_real_connect" showed only a single instance in:
modules/mysql/my_con.c

I added the following line after the mysql_real_connect block:

ptr->con->reconnect=1;

The code compiled and I was able to restart OpenSER (and access the
MySQL database via fifo).  Don't know if the double reference is correct
for setting the reconnect flag.  Maybe someone else can confirm it.

Regards,
Norm