[Devel] [ openser-Patches-1435346 ] parser changes for SIP Session Timers (SST) headers

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 28 18:52:32 CET 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dchsueh
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1435346&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
code to parse the Session-Expires and Min-SE headers
RFC4028 specifies SST

Date: 2006-02-28 12:52

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1452070

updated patch and new source files attached
-- Daniel Hsueh <dhsueh at somanetworks.com>

Comment By: Bogdan (bogdan_iancu)