[Devel] Feature Request: AVPOPS Parser

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Feb 28 10:25:06 CET 2006

Hi Lenir,

unfortunately it cannot be done right now: first the script is parsed
via lex/yacc, but the validity of the function parameter is not checked;
the output is a execution tree; after that the the tree is used for
fixing the parameters of all functions; the error you get is generated
at this level, but here you do not have any info about positions in
script anymore....

regards,
bogdan