[Devel] packaging v1.0.1

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 27 13:43:15 CET 2006

Hello,

the sources in branch rel_1_0_0 are ready to be packaged for release
1.0.1. In the "sip-server/packaging" most of the files were updated to
the version 1.0.1 but some of them still need to be updated - I leave
this for the one which generates the package because he knows better how
to do it for specific OSes and architectures.

Everyone which want to contribute with some packages is wellcome. I can
provide some guidelines for generating rpms. For those which have no
developer access to cvs, I posted and tarball with the latest sources at:

http://openser.org/downloads/tmp/openser-1.0.1_src.tar.gz

Once you generated the package, please let me know the link from where I
can download. I will upload afterwards on openser.org site.