[Devel] Improving force_rtp_proxy

Marc Haisenko haisenko at comdasys.com
Tue Feb 21 12:16:22 CET 2006

Hi folks,
we need to improve force_rtp_proxy and I'd like to get some feedback from you
as to how I should do this.

Currently force_rtp_proxy assumes that the SDP stuff is only in the INVITE and
OK bodies. But it's also possible that the INVITE has no body and the SDP
stuff is then in the ACK to the OK.

I have to write a patch to fix this. Because this is urgent I'm currently
poking around the code to have a quick and dirty fix for the time beeing but
we'd like to throw that away and write a clean patch which we'll submit here
afterwards. So I'd would like to know if anyone has a suggestion as to how I
should do it in the most clean way :-)

C'ya,
	Marc
--