[Devel] Psuedo variables / AVPOPS enhancement requests

S G skg1010 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 21:08:25 CET 2006

Hi,

Can psuedo variables and avpops be enhanced to include the headers in the
SDP message body?

v=0.
o=2139869454 25762964 25762964 IN IP4 192.168.1.133.
s=SDP Session For C&S MoIP.
c=IN IP4 64.xx.xxx.xxx
t=0 0.
m=audio 40000 RTP/AVP 4 0 97.
a=rtpmap:4 G723/8000.
a=ptime:30.
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000.
a=ptime:20.
a=rtpmap:97 telephone-event/8000.
m=video 40002 RTP/AVP 34.
a=rtpmap:34 H263/90000.

Example, what if i wanted to take the local IP of a SIP phone in the 'o='
line and subst it in the 'c=' line for 2 stun enabled clients residing
behind the same NAT? Currently I can sort of do this by grabbing the local
IP off the call-id header in REGISTER and storing it in the database then
regex'ing the IP out of the header with avp_subst. Though this still does
not seem to work even with the output from ngrep looking proper. What is
cuasing this? I dont see why i should have to store this value in the DB.
Subst doenst work multiline so i cant do this in one textops subst call
either.

        ## In REGISTER
        ## Save to DB the private IP parsed out of call-id header
        avp_write("$hdr[call-id]","i:222");
        avp_subst("i:222", "/.*@(.*)$/\1/");
        avp_db_store("$from","i:222");

        #In INVITE
        #restore pre-stun IP
         if( !nat_uac_test("8") ) {
              avp_db_load("$from","i:222");
              subst( '/^c=(.*)IP4 (.*)/c=\1IP4 $avp(i:222)\r/' );
         };

Thanks,
Sumeet