[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1431587 ] Parse Failure

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Feb 14 17:23:24 CET 2006

The announcement refers to avpops module, that only the
parameters of its functions are using the pseudo-variables
format. The documentation for avpops module was updated, you
can check here:
http://openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/avpops.html
Until the next release, the other modules will be updated,
as well as their documentation. They will be announced on
the mailing list as soon as they get converted.

BTW: I have closed the item on the tracker, but it seems that
the message to mailing list fails to arrive.