[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1620046 ] postgres database script creates serweb also if not selected

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 22 22:05:15 CET 2006

Bugs item #1620046, was opened at 2006-12-21 11:37
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by klaus_darilion
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1620046&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: tools
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
The openser_postgres script asks for the domain of the default admin not only for serweb tables but also for the plain openser tables as well. Also the subscriber table includes all the serweb columns even if serweb tables are not installed.

I've also checked the postgres script for rel_1_1_0 which works fine.