[Devel] blacklistening feature request

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Dec 18 16:04:57 CET 2006

Hi Juha,

the core will just mamange the list of rules, but we can have whatever
modules implementing whatever mechanism to populate this list. My
suggestion wast to have an extension on permission module to load such
rules from DB (like for allow_trusted() ).
who likes test file, can use dbtext as DB engine.

regards,
bogdan