[Devel] New module: perl

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Mon Dec 11 13:13:23 CET 2006

Hi Bogdan,

Am Montag, 11. Dezember 2006 12:38 schrieb Bogdan-Andrei Iancu:
> one small update - the perl module is not automatically compiled as it
> depends on an external library (which may or may not be installed).

thank you for that update. I missed the fact that you exclude the perl module
in the Makefile now.

So: to build the perl module, use
make include_modules="perl" all
make include_modules="perl" install
(or add the "include_modules" statement to whatever you "make" call looks
like :)

Thx again,
   Bastian Friedrich

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

\ I'd love to go out with you,
\ but I have to stay home and see if I snore.