[Devel] New module: perl

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Dec 11 12:27:15 CET 2006

Hello Bastian,

thanks for the contribution. The html documentation of the module is now
available on OpenSER site as well:

http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/perl.html

If I am not wrong, this should be something similar to AGI interface in
Asterisk -- one can access and update from Perl applications the
internals (exported functions, structures ...) of OpenSER. Sonce here is
a lot to explore, I will open a dokuwiki page dedicated to this
extension, to let users share experiences.