[Devel] custom usrloc flags for registrar module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Dec 11 10:31:07 CET 2006

Hi Juha,

currently only 3 flags are used in user location - NATTED, IN_MEM,
SIP_PING - and we have 32 available. So we can use the less 16 bits for
internal flags and have the upper 16 available for custom purposes.

The question is how to manipulate these flags from the script: to have
something like set_reg_flag(x) (x=0..15) before save() and
get_reg_flag() after lookup(). ?
Any other suggestions?

regards,
bogdan