[Devel] EXCLUDED_MODULES not overriding exlude_modules

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Dec 7 10:27:20 CET 2006

Hi Juha,

actually the exclude_module from Makefile and  EXCLUDED_MODULES from
debian rules are different things.

In Makefile is the list of modules not to be compiled by default and
there are modules with external libraries dependencies.

In debian rules is the list of modules that should not go into main
package (because of lib dependency or because the module is not ready to
be released).

but, you are right, the new added modules have to  find their way in the
proper debian package (probably new ones) or to be excluded.

I will generate a patch and sent to Julien for overview.

Thanks for report,
Bogdan