[Devel] Possible bug in avp_db_query

Dimo begeragus at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 10:13:19 CET 2006

Hello,
I noticed some unpredictable behavior by the avpops function avp_db_query.
I repeatedly make a select query which returns two rows and two columns:

avp_db_query("select col1, col2 from table where subscriber_number =
'$fU' order by Id", "$avp(i:111);$avp(i:222)");

the mysql server (sniffed) always returns:

in   | yes
out | yes

the avp for the first column is 1111, for the second 222

After repeating the query 5-6 times (first time it usually works)
i get for 111[0] the value "in" and for 111[1] also the value "in" -
instead i should be getting the value "out" - which is returned by
mysql.

Could someone please take a look? I am using version 1.1 from cvs, i
trigger the select by sending a Refer message.

Best Regards,
Dimo