[Devel] Re: question about Bugs item #1534036 update

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Aug 23 19:04:49 CEST 2006

Hi,

I guess the problem is that t_relay() has a built in mechanism to
automatically send negative replies in case of internal error. So, if
for some reasons, the relaying failed, the function will internally send
a negative reply and return true into the routing script.

there is only one case it can return false: if sending a negative reply
due a relying error fails too :)

regards,
bogdan