[Devel] SMS module (SIP to GSM) question?

ade darmawan generasi84 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 07:00:52 CEST 2006

ade darmawan <generasi84 at yahoo.com> wrote:     Please help me mr...
  i have read this module...but i don't understand with 4 question :
  1. I found that in the SMS Module (SIP to GSM) don't explained the software which used by the client/user agent or where we should to do testing in client?
  2. I wanna know the other facilities should be used, beside openser-1.0.0.tar.gz,mysql,DNS?
  3. For the final result, is this module could send SMS by 2 directions?
  4. Could you please the step to do the testing?
  Thank's for all