[Devel] Re: [Users] Please help for serweb configuration in openser server

Ferianto siregar ferianto_voip at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 07:32:30 CEST 2006

Dear sunkara,

  Thank you very much for your kind-hearted for answering my question, Thank you very much.
  If I can ask you more, would you mind tell me what is the name the application that I can use like "serweb" in openser server ? (the suitable "serweb" for openser server) because I am building openser server. and would you mind tell me where I can get it?

  Please help me, Sunkara..Please...Please...
  Thank you very much...Thank you...

  Regards,

  Ferianto

raviprakash sunkara <sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi siregar...
I best Suggest is Not to user SERweb in openser.
It application to SER only. not For openser , if U want to configure the serweb in openser U need to modify some changes in serweb and  openser tables  other things..
Perhaps try it.....
Best of luck...

  On 8/19/06, Ferianto siregar <ferianto_voip at yahoo.com> wrote:     Dear all,

Thanks to all of you for your kind-hearted answering my question. Thank you very much.
Now, I am building serweb in openser. So, the client can register to become the member of communication in my openser that I have built.
1. Can "serweb" (from iptel.org) be used in openser server for building the webserver of the openser server? Or openser has it`s own webserver except "serweb"?
2.When I build serweb (from iptel.org), I have some problems. I do hope anybody can help me and give me a suggestion. Please..
The error message that I got from client browser is
  Fatal error: Failed opening required 'var/www/phplib/db_mysql.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/html/serweb/user_interface/prepend.php on line 23
  The contain of prepend.php that shows line 23 is

  require($_PHPLIB["libdir"] . "db_mysql.inc");   _/* Change this to match your database. */
  I don`t know what is wrong. I do hope anybody can give me a suggestion. Please help me..Please. Thanks
  Regards,

  Ferianto

  Note:

  This is the contain of db_mysql.inc that I have configured

  <?php
  _/*
   * Session Management for PHP3
   *
   * Copyright (c) 1998-2000 NetUSE AG
   *                    Boris Erdmann, Kristian Koehntopp
   *
   * $Id: db_mysql.inc,v 1.1.1.1 2002/09/04 18:19:57 kozlik Exp $
   *
   */

  class DB_Sql {

    _/* public: connection parameters */
    var $Host     = "localhost";
    var $Database = "openser";
    var $User     = "openser";
    var $Password = "openserrw";

    _/* public: configuration parameters */
    var $Auto_Free     = 0;     ## Set to 1 for automatic mysql_free_result()
    var $Debug         = 0;     ## Set to 1 for debugging messages.
    var $Halt_On_Error = "yes"; ## "yes" (halt with message), "no" (ignore errors quietly), "report" (ignore errror, but spit a warning)
    var $Seq_Table     = "db_sequence";

    _/* public: result array and current row number */
    var $Record   = array();
    var $Row;

    _/* public: current error number and error text */
    var $Errno    = 0;
    var $Error     = "";

    _/* public: this is an api revision, not a CVS revision. */
    var $type     = "mysql";
    var $revision = "1.2";

    _/* private: link and query handles */
    var $Link_ID  = 0;
    var $Query_ID = 0;

    _/* public: constructor */
    function DB_Sql($query = "") {
        $this->query($query);
    }

    _/* public: some trivial reporting */
    function link_id() {
      return $this->Link_ID;
    }

    function query_id() {
      return $this->Query_ID;
    }

    _/* public: connection management */
    function connect($Database = "", $Host = "", $User = "", $Password = "") {
      _/* Handle defaults */
      if ("" == $Database)
        $Database = $this->Database;
      if ("" == $Host)